30 Mayıs 2008 Cuma

Kısaca...

" In a sky full of people, only some want to fly, Isnt that crazy? " Seal - Crazy

"One pill makes you larger. And one pill makes you small.And the ones that mother gives you. Don't do anything at all" Jefforson Airplane - White Rabbit

"Hey you, standing in the roadalways doing what you're told. Can you help me? Hey you, out there beyond the wall. Breaking bottles in the hall. Can you help me? Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all. Together we stand, divided we fall." Pink Floyd - Hey You

" Friend is a four letter word. End is the only part of the word." Cake - Friend Is A Four Letter Word

" I know that I was born and I know that I'll die.The in between is mine. " Pearl Jam - I Am Mine

"Readying to bury your father and your mother. What did you think when you lost another? I used to wonder why did you bother. Distanced from one, blind to the other?" REM - Sweetness Follows

" First there are kisses, then there are sighs. And then before you know where you are. You're saying goodbye." Boy George - Crying Game

" I used to love her but i had to kill her. I had to put her six feet under and i can still hear her complain !" Guns N' Roses - I Used To Love Her

"You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide. Ain't that a shame? I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride. When life was just a game..." Queen - These Are Days of Our Lives

" In America, The land of the free, they said. And of opportunity. In a just and a truthful way. But where the president, is never black, female or gay." Morrissey - America Is Not The World

" Hey little girl, do you need a ride?Well, I've got room in my wagon why don't you hop inside ?We could cruise down Robert Street all night long.But I think I'll just rape you, and kill you instead ! " Therapy? - Diane


6 yorum:

Goksu dedi ki...

Itiraf ediyorum , yillarca sarkini dinlemisim ama sozlerinin bu kadar guzel oldugunu bilmiyordum...

Uyumsuz dedi ki...

benim sarkilarimi mi ? Ah tesekkur ederim ehehu :))

Goksu dedi ki...

Yillarca o sarkilarin senin oldugunu sanmistim...yikildim bak simdi:))

JoA dedi ki...

bir cohen'le eşlik edeyim istedim sana:)

When I am on a pedestal,
You did not raise me there.
Your laws do not compel me
To kneel grotesque and bare.
I myself am the pedestal
For this ugly hump at which you stare.

You who wish to conquer pain,
You must learn what makes me kind;
The crumbs of love that you offer me,
Theyre the crumbs Ive left behind.
Your pain is no credential here,
Its just the shadow, shadow of my wound.

avalanche - leonard cohen

Uyumsuz dedi ki...

joa: himmm :)

kahve kokusu dedi ki...

Ellerine sağlık! Bu köşeyi çok sevdim :)